09:00 - 17:00
High Performance .NET Development
.NET 6.0 can be fast. The modern, cross-platform .NET and ASP.NET Core are highly optimised, enabling incredible performance across desktop and web applications. But to take the best advantage of this underlying power, your code needs to be optimised too.
Writing code with performance in mind makes your application more responsive for users, and can lower hosting costs for cloud-based deployments.
This workshop covers:
- Tools for analysing .NET performance
- Load testing for APIs and web applications
- Patterns and framework features for writing efficient C# code
- Optimising database operations
- Making performance testing part of your CI/CD pipeline
- Monitoring applications in production
Attendees will be expected to be familiar with .NET and C#.