09:00 - 17:00
GraphQL is designed for a mobile-first / cloud-first world and specifies how to expose modern APIs. GraphQL, since its inception, has been rapidly growing and is now the go-to solution for new APIs. The largest internet companies in the world like Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, and GitHub are all running on top GraphQL. Become part of this next shift in technology and learn why GraphQL has become so popular with companies of all sizes.
.NET, ASP.NET Core, GraphQL, Hot Chocolate, React, Relay
Day 1: GraphQL Basics
- What is GraphQL
- Migrating REST applications to GraphQL
- Wrapping REST APIs with GraphQL
- Transitioning to GraphQL native
- GraphQL server ecosystem in .NET
- Exploring Facebooks Relay client?
- Query and Mutation
- Fragments and Composability
- GraphQL Syntax
- Schema best practices
Day 2: Putting GraphQL Production
- GraphQL Subscriptions
- Defer and Stream
- Schema Federation
- Putting GraphQL Production
- Persisted Queries
- Security Concepts
- Observability with Open Telemetry
- Testing Strategies
Also, you will need a computer with the .NET 7 SDK, Nodejs LTS, and Visual Studio Code.